Digital Content Coordinator
|March 25, 2013 - April 04, 2013|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||As the Digital Content Coordinator at Gerber, you will oversee the creation and distribution of digital brand and product assets for one of the most badass equipment brands in the world. |
Gerber makes awesome products for some of the most passionate and demanding users in the world: campers, hikers, hunters, soldiers, tradesmen and people who just want to be ready. Our ecommerce partners include Amazon, Walmart, Target, AAFES, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Cabela’s, Bass Pro, Academy, Gander Mountain, REI, Sports Authority, and many others. If they sell sporting goods online, they probably sell Gerber.
Each one of these online retailers (not to mention our own gerbergear.com ecommerce store) needs up-to-date immersive product content for every item in our line. At a minimum, this includes product photography, videos, and somewhat customized marketing copy that explain the products’ features and benefits. For some partners, this may include custom content such as rotational product views, product selection guides and the like.
This is where you come in. We need you to oversee the creation and distribution of all of this content with those partners. In some cases, such as the writing of customized marketing copy for our products for each of our key partners, you will actually create this content. In most others, you will work with internal and external partners to create the content, and then work directly with your counterparts in our customers’ marketing teams to make sure Gerber products are accurately and positive presented online.
To succeed in this role, you will need strong copywriting, organization and customer service skills. You will be working on many projects on tight timeframes, so you must be an excellent project manager, problem solver, collaborator, and communicator.
|Duties:||- Oversee the creation of Gerber’s digital product content, to include product photography, videos and marketing copy.|
- Work with key ecommerce partners to ensure that they have the best and most up-to-date assets for our brand and products.
- Personally write product marketing copy for Gerber products in key retailers’ ecommerce stores, customizing for each retailer
- Track and report success metrics.
- Continually survey work and best practices, methods, tools, approaches within and outside our industry.
|Qualifications:||- Degree in marketing, journalism or a related discipline / equivalent experience|
- 2 years of experience in consumer products brand, retailer, or agency
- Advanced MS Office Suite experience
- Demonstrated copywriting skills – a writing sample is requested
- Passion, passion and more passion.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.