|June 17, 2013 - June 19, 2013|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Responsible for representation and sales support for Gerber branded products in an assigned territory. Provide excellent customer service to account base through regular visits to educate about products, present promotions, and assist with visual merchandising of respective brands.|
|Duties:||- Support sales effort across all levels including sell-through at retail, educating retailers and consumers about product features and benefits through clinics and promotions, and work with Sales Managers to identify sales opportunities.|
- Provide excellent service through the development, delivery and assessment of clinics and trunk shows. Educate retailers and consumers regarding Gerber product and philosophy. Consistently communicate with accounts.
- Merchandise product according to Gerber and defined merchandising standards, and educate retailers on same. Advise accounts on their marketing needs and advertising opportunities. Count inventory and take fill-in orders at retail location.
- Partner with internal departments to communication customer needs and issues. Provide Gerber with field information regarding customer feedback, trends, competitors, marketing and any other relevant information.
- Assist and help represent Gerber at tradeshows and events. Help set-up and breakdown tradeshows and events.
- Manage expenses within allocated budget. Travel territory in most effective, cost efficient way.
- Demonstrate leadership as appropriate to the position.
- Perform duties according to Gerber health and safety standards. Maintain a safe and efficient work environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
|Qualifications:||- 2 Years presentation/public speaking/stand-up training experience; 2 years wholesale/retail experience preferred.|
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Knowledge of knife and tool industry and retail business.
- Ability to travel 75% of the time, valid driver's license/acceptable driving history.
- Strong merchandising, public speaking, and customer service skills.
- Strong Excel and MS Word skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Ability to set up a show tent (~45lbs)
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.